Innovation and Value.
Heavy Haul Trucking
Rockfall Mitigation and Drilling
“The key to our success is based on the diversity of our projects and people.”
— Bryan Kissner, President
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
Heavy civil projects include environmental remediation and improvements of rivers and highways, installation of utilities, construction of well pads, in-stream fish ladders and passages, rearing ponds, reservoirs and recreational water sports parks.
OMID Regulating ReservoirThis 74-acre reservoir was constructed using zoned earthen materials:
- a complete under-drain system
- concrete structures
- various liner systems
- cast-in-place concrete invert
- access road
Cedaredge Elementary SchoolThe two-story, 37,000 square-foot addition to the historic school is LEED Gold Certified.
KGCI also remodeled the 21,000 square-foot interior and updated the exterior while maintaining the facade of the historical school.
Gore Canyon Whitewater Feature at PumphouseThis award-winning whitewater feature and fish passage project consists of:
- 2,200 CY of riverbed excavation
- installation of 3,000 tons of granite boulders
- placement of 3 9×4-foot tall pre-cast sloped wave blocks
- new viewing area with granite staircase access to the river below
We’ve Been Building For Over 20 Years
Value you can trust
- No litigation, arbitration or mediation on any project — ever
- No liquidated damages due to a schedule overrun
- No contractor initiated change orders in over 15 years
- Bondable to $25,000,000+ per single contract
- Bonding capacity of $35,000,000 in aggregate contracts
Let’s Build Something Together
To achieve the highest craftsmanship, we do not overload our project capacity. We are present and see each project to successful completion before moving on to the next project. This positively impacts our relationship with project owners, as a significant amount of our workload is contracted through repeat clients.
Safety First. Always.
Award-winning commitment to safety
No fatal or life-threatening injuries -- ever
Clean = Safe
The Olathe Fire Protection District
PO Box 682, Cedaredge, CO 81413
10094 HWY 65, Austin, CO 81410
Fax: (970) 835-7911